Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.01.2006

A New Year, A New Beginning

Linds, Sarah, and AL... I know y'all remember our notebook, Erma. I remember 10 years ago (wow... has it really been that long??) I had the notebook over New Year's while I was on a trip with my parents to Lake Junaluska, NC, and I think I listed 10 resolutions. Of course, 5 of them were to get Brad as my boyfriend. Haha... My, how things have changed in 10 years! Well, Erma is no longer with us (what ever happened to Erma, anyway?), but I'd like to share my resolutions.

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Lose weight
2. Lose weight
3. LOSE WEIGHT!

I know these are really standard new year's resolutions, but I'm sick of being a lardass, so I'm serious about it. What are your new year's resolutions?

10 babbles:

BabyMakes4 said...

I remember those resolutions....pretty funny. but you definitely accomplished your resolutions that year didn't you? :)
my resolutions for this year:
1. To lose the baby weight after Ali comes.
2. To punch in the face anyone who tries to make me feel like my starting a family is a burden to her business.
3. To be the best mother and wife that I can possibly be.

taylor said...

Those sound like good resolutions! :) And when you punch her in the face, videotape it because I want to see it!

Anonymous said...

I think Blogger is the new Erma.

Happy New Year!

BabyMakes4 said...

If blogger is the new ERMA, do you think we'll start getting in fights and posting our fights on our own blogs? I think we should do it just for fun. AL needs to start a blog too. And then we could all not be speaking to each other on our blogs.

Anonymous said...

ALMA!!!!!

LYLAS. TTYL.

taylor said...

I agree that Blogger is the new Erma. And AL DOES need to start a blog, especially now that she is the owner of a digital camera!

WBDMN!!!

BabyMakes4 said...

PBAMT!!!

What did ERMA stand for? Did ALMA come after ERMA?

taylor said...

I'm not sure that Erma stood for anything. I'm having a senior moment... What did ALMA stand for? and PBAMT? So easily we forget these things after only 10 years!

taylor said...

I just remembered what PBAMT means...

Anonymous said...

I will consider it.