Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.11.2006

Spring is Here!

Or more like Summer almost.... It got up to 84 degrees today, and I even had to turn on the A/C. Right now, it's 72... How wonderful! Thank God! The temperature is absolutely wonderful, and even though I am working this weekend, I have gotten things accomplished! I haven't accomplished anything in the last 6 months, I don't think. I rearranged the house and did some dusting and vacuuming last night, and this afternoon I pulled weeds and spread new mulch out in the flower bed. But it got dark on me, and I still lack about half of the flower bed. Plus, I have to buy more mulch because I didn't buy enough today at Lowe's. And I lack dusting and vacuuming the other half of the house, too. But that will get done soon, maybe even tomorrow.

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

MANDY...TOO WEIRD I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG FROM A GIRL AT WORK THAT KNOWS SOMEONE WITH A LINK TO LINDSEY STROUP'S BLOG...WHICH THEN LINKED ME 2 U...I HOPE U R DOING WELL...I'LL BE CALLING SOON...I'VE BECOME A HORRIBLE FRIEND NOW THAT OUR FAMILY HAS BECOME 4...JACKSON (NEW BABY) WAS BORN 12/29 AND HAD 2 HAVE SURGERY AT BATSON ON 2/22 FOR PYLORIC STENOSIS...ALL IS WELL NOW & WE R GETTING BACK 2 NORMAL...I'M BACK AT WORK AS OF LAST WEEK :( PLEASE CALL ME WHEN U GET A MINUTE...WE WANT TO ALL GO OUT OR COOKOUT AT THE HOUSE SOMETIME SOON!...MISS YA LOTS...CANDICE :)

taylor said...

Candice!! I'm so glad to hear from you... I've been a terrible friend, myself. All the time I think about how I need to call you, but it's never at a convenient/appropriate time to call. But I have been wondering how y'all are doing, and I'm glad to hear everything is okay now. We've got to get back in touch. I'll call you soon!