Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.04.2006

It's Finally Official!

And now that it is finally official, I can talk about it! I am going to be changing jobs. No promotion or anything, but just transferring to a different department at UMC. I'll no longer be working in the IVF lab.... I'll be working in Microbiology in the main lab at the hospital. From babies (embryos), to bugs (microorganisms, that is)! I am SO excited! This is a very much needed change for me, personally, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. My first day will be two weeks from this coming Monday. But in the mean time, I'm going on vacation, so I actually only have 7 days (counting the rest of this week) of work left at this job. Hallelujah!

1 babbles:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how exciting it is to change jobs.. I love my change from Cust Care to Porting.. It makes a world of difference...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!