It was requested that I explain the photo in the previous post....This is Archie. He is the wienie dog that lives down the street (and whose mama/owner does not take the best care of him). But that is beside the point.
Archie comes to visit us quite frequently to play with Mattie and Aubrey and just mainly, I think, to get some good love and attention from all of us. He's just the sweetest thing, and if he didn't eventually want to go back home, I'd be perfectly happy with him being a part of our family!
So to answer the question.. the picture in the previous post is Archie peeking at me between the boards of the backyard fence. :)
3.21.2007
Doggie Buddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 babbles:
Cute.. Everyone needs a little attention sometime. I see lonely dogs fenced up all over my neighborhood. That's why I have two!
Weiner dogs are my favorite!
Actually, I'm on the inside of the fence, and he is on the outside! His mama just leaves him outside loose to roam around while she is gone to work or wherever she goes. There were several cold nights that she was not home, and Archie was outside running the streets. I worry that he will get hit by a car or kidnapped. I have to admit that I would kidnap (adopt) him in a heartbeat!
You should kidnap him, especially if you ever move. Who would look out for him then?
I've already thought about it, and come close to doing it!
That is just so adorable..I love doggie friends. It's so sweet when they get along! I agree, if you move, take Archie!
Post a Comment