We bought nursery furniture today! It feels good to have that major thing taken care of now. We got the crib, dressing station, and armoire in espresso. Now, if only I could know what we're having... then I might could pick out my bedding! I'm thinking that a light green will be a nice wall color. The bedding collections I've found that I like that most are blue and green for a boy and for a girl, either pink and green or lavender and green. So far, my favorite bedding collections are at Pottery Barn. Garden Sprouts is one favorite for a girl. Eli's Elephant is my boy favorite. But we've still got some time before we have to decide on bedding, since we won't know what it is for about another month and a half!
2.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 babbles:
I know how good it feels to finally have the furniture purchased! Any nursery bedding came from Pottery Barn too- I love it! They have the cutest stuff ever, it looks like baby bedding but does not look cheap or cheezy!
Pottery Barn really does have the cutest stuff. It's a splurge for sure but I know you want only the best for your baby. :)
Pottery Barn really isn't that much of a splurge... not as much as I thought it would be. It actually (surprisingly to me) seems kinda average priced. I found some bedding sets at Playpen yesterday that were $400-$600, and most of them didn't even feel like they were worth that much... I'm not going to pay that much for something for it to fall apart!
Look at NurseryDepot.com too. I love their stuff and they have a huge selection.
ooohh i love the furniture.
I like that furniture too. You'll have to post a picture when you have the room all fixed up.
I have picked out garden sprouts too for a girl's room. I just love it. I think I'm a little ahead of the game though, seeing as we have only begun to discuss having babies over here at my house.
The furniture is really cute.
Post a Comment