Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6.24.2008

Connor's Room






I decided it's finally time to share a few pictures of Connor's room since we've got it all put together now. There's still plenty to do to organize it, though. I've just kinda put the various little baby things we've gotten in drawers and in the armoire to get them out of the way, and it all needs organizing. And the clothes need washing. And there's still plenty more we need to get. I have a window valance that matches the bedding, but I haven't hung it up yet. I haven't decided if I'm going to even bother with it in this house anyway.... Probably will just leave the curtains up until we move. I also have a diaper stacker that matches the bedding, but I can't figure out where and how to hang it... It's got 2 ties at the top of it, and I don't have a place to which to tie it. Then I've also got some letters that spell out his name that I'm going to paint and hang on the wall... I'm thinking it might be a project for tomorrow to finally get them painted. We'll see if I get to that. Oh yeah, my plan is to paint the walls blue... In the new house. We painted the room a nice, neutral "Belle Grove Buff" for now since we're still trying to sell. My agent would've had a stroke if I'd have painted the blue that I wanted! So anyway, this is where we are as far as getting his room ready. When I get the letters painted and hung on the wall, I'll post an updated picture.

5 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice! I hope you get the blue room in your new house very soon, though. ;)

PrincessGreen17 said...

Cute! Looks like the kitty likes it, too.

Lori said...

I thought I read on Sarah's blog that you had the baby, but I see no evidence of that here.
Connor's room is so cute, love the farm bedding and dark wood.

BabyMakes4 said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to meet Connor. I can not believe you only have 40 days to go!! Are you feeling good? Are you getting antsy yet?

Valerie said...

It looks great- I remember that feeling of accomplishment. Yeah, we go to Mayley's you can start at 6 months and Dale LOVES it!!