Connor was slightly more cooperative this time around... He started out with his arm in front of his face again, but we finally persuaded him to move it. Then the umbilical cord was preventing a clear view of his face. Then he decided to stretch out his leg and put his foot in his face! But I guess all in all, we got some better pictures than last time. I forgot to mention the other day that he measured to weigh an estimated 3 lbs. 12 ozs.... Almost 4 pounds! Wow!
6.03.2008
A little better...
Posted by taylor at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 babbles:
Those are cool! How do you persuade him to move?
I promised him ice cream and candy. ;) JK, although I did say those things... We just kept poking at him, hoping he'd move what we needed him to.
Post a Comment