
Yes I know, it's ugly wallpaper... but tonight I am getting started painting over it. So far, I've gotten a little bit done with the Kilz primer, but I didn't start till about 11:00 so I didn't accomplish much. I will do more tomorrow. I have to go to Walmart anyway to buy more Kilz and paint. The color I'm painting is a Lowe's color called "Prairie Dance," and it's the same color that I have painted on the wall that follows around into the hall. You can barely see the wall on the right of the second picture. Any volunteers to help paint are more than welcome! Come on! I'll supply the beer...
3.16.2006
Before
Posted by taylor at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
I can't wait to see the after pictures! I'm jealous - I want to paint my house (and replace light fixtures . . . & redo flooring . . . .)! :)
i want flooring, too!
Post a Comment