Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.09.2006

I'm ready to go back...





These are just a few pics that I couldn't get to work a little while back. The red room is the living room, and the yellow room is the master BR. I bet you can't guess which pictures I took and which ones my dad took! I'll give you a hint... he is the better photographer! Plus, he was also there after it had been straightened up more (I had to leave before my parents). 2 of these pictures (of the living room/kitchen) I took before we were done cleaning and straightening up (as you can tell). I didn't have any good pictures of the rooms downstairs to post.. sorry! By the way, we're still working on furnishing the place so that's why it still looks a little bare. But it is definitely ready and furnished enough for people to stay there! I'm ready for a road trip!!

4 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cabin! The snow is beautiful also!

Anonymous said...

ROADTRIP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! I love the balcony/porch...

BabyMakes4 said...

it looks awesome!!