Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.22.2006

The trip

Well, Sarah keeps talking about how she is a such a huge planner, and she has planned out every last little knit-picky detail of the trip to Eureka Springs this weekend. I, on the other hand, have not done a thing. I have hardly thought about what to wear. I haven't washed clothes or balanced my checkbook or paid the bills that need to be paid before the weekend or cleaned out the litterbox, or even gotten my suitcase down from the closet. The only thing I've done to really prepare for this weekend is reserve the dogs a space at Wee Paws. Maybe I would have done a little more by now if I hadn't been trying to finish stinkin' homework by tonight. Now I am done with it, but I have to go to bed early (earlier) tonight. Thanks Jody for keeping me up on the phone till 1:00 am last night! (I did enjoy the conversation though, and it is partly my fault for not saying goodbye 2 hours earlier.) I've just been slightly grumpy and irritable today because of the lack of sleep. But not too bad. At least there hasn't been any reason to cry today, because usually I tend to cry really easily when I'm so tired. Anyways, (now I'm rambling) I guess I will do all of my trip-preparation tomorrow night. I will be okay.

1 babbles:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know what I'm going to wear. I just walked into the closet and noticed a skirt that I've had for a while, and I wear it maybe once a year. It occurred to me that I could wear it with a black sweater, something I've never done before. I guess I'll make a decision tomorrow!