Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.19.2006

Surprise!

....I went out last night! I met Anna Leigh and Justin at Rick's, and from there, we went to Headliner's to meet her sister, Mary Katherine, and her husband and some friends. We closed down every place we went to... Rick's was closing when we left there at midnight and when Headliner's was closing at 2:00, we carried the party on to Pop's Around the Corner! And some guy that I danced with at Pop's ("Jeff from Mendenhall") wanted to marry me... It's nice to know that at least somebody out there wants to! And he didn't even know me! Maybe that's the problem... I should've taken him up on his offer! ;) Anyway, we didn't stay there till closing because there's no telling when that would've been, but I think I made it home at like 4:00. Wow... I haven't stayed out all night like that in a while. I wasn't sure I was even capable of doing that anymore! But now I'm good for a little while... till next weekend! Next weekend I'm going to Eureka Springs, Arkansas for Anna Leigh's and Justin's wedding (or as Adam put it, I'm going to Arkansas to marry my cousin.. ha!). I can't wait! We're gonna have a blast!

0 babbles: