Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.30.2006

Sarah made me do it...

I'm sorry! But the temptation was just too hard to resist!

1. Accent: Mississippi Southern
2. Booze of Choice: Miller Lite or a Margarita
3. Chore I Hate: mowing the grass
4. Dog or Cat: either, I have both
5. Essential Electronics: my laptop, my iPod, and my TV
6. Favorite Perfume/Cologne: everyday scent is Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works, otherwise I like Abercrombie & Fitch and Ralph Lauren Romance
7. Gold or Silver: depends on the piece
8. Hometown: Madison, Mississippi
9. Insomnia: rarely
10. Job Title: Medical Technologist
11. Kids: yes please
12. Living Arrangements: my house all by myself with my 2 dogs and 1 cat
13. Most Admired Trait: umm... sweetness?
14. Number of Sexual Partners: ....hmm
15. Overnight Hospital Stays: one
16. Phobia: heights?
17. Quote: Tina, eat your food!! Gah!
18. Religion: Christian/United Methodist
19. Siblings: One brother
20. Time I Wake Up: Between 6 and 6:30am on weekdays
21. Unusual Talent or Skill: I can't say in public
22. Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Carrots
23. Worst Habit: burping
24. X-rays: other than dental... I had my ankle x-rayed once
25. Yummy Foods I Make: mac & cheese, Tang pie, Strawberry daiquiri cake
26. Zodiac Sign: Cancer

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can see you when I come home. I took this quiz on myspace and it said I would fall in love with Sagitarius, not a cancer. And as you know, Myspace is always right.
Jody

taylor said...

well, jody.. as we know, myspace is all-knowing, so i guess you'd better just go find yourself a sagitarrius. gah!