Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.27.2006

Eureka!!

Are those pics big enough for ya?! Blogger wasn't acting right when I was trying to upload the pics, so I tried something different using PhotoBucket. They are huge on the page!! Oh well... at least you can see them good. We had an awesome time up in Eureka Springs this weekend getting Anna Leigh all married to Justin. I wasn't sure what Arkansas was going to be like, but great friends = great fun wherever you are! And Eureka Springs was great, too! (MK, I know you have a couple of pics that I would like to have if you could please email!)

2 babbles:

Katy C. said...

So I'm not the only that's been having issues with trying to load photos. That's very good to know! The photos are great. I might have to try out photobucket as well.

Anonymous said...

I've been using Photobucket for about 3 years. Works for me!!