Tonight I made a big trip to Walmart (it was crazy there) and actually finished my Christmas shopping! Yay! Then when I finally made it home, I took advantage of my wide open living room floor and did some wrapping. The tree looks so much better with presents underneath!
I also picked this up at Walmart tonight... This is going to be my next attempt at being "crafty." We'll see! (Sarah I wish you were closer so you could teach me how to knit!)
Here is my bare, naked living room as it awaits the arrival of my new furniture tomorrow morning!! (Note the pile of things in front of the TV that I still have yet to wrap.)
And ere's a thought to leave you with... In the words of Pamela Anderson on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight: "If you cover your nipples, then you're clothed." Hm.




3 babbles:
I watched the first part of Leno last night, but decided to turn it off before Pamela came on... didn't really need to see that. I wrapped a few presents yesterday, and I plan to wrap the rest of them tonight, but they won't go under a tree til I get to my parents' house.
And as far as the knitting loom, I'm sure you won't have any trouble! If you decide you want to start knitting for real, I recommend Leisure Arts books. The pictures are really easy to follow.
how pretty :)!! i have gifts under my tree, but i wrapped them too early, and rough-housing dogs have torn them up just a little. oh well.
i can't wait to see your new furniture!!
I can't wait to see the new furniture!
What are you planning on knitting?
Post a Comment