Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.20.2005

It's Finally Here!


It came this morning! And it looks so good!










Now I just want a bigger house to go with it...









Yes... that is Sex and the City on the TV!




This is what I did tonight. I was worried about how they would do. I'm glad they turned out OK! Tomorrow night I will finish the batch (it makes a LOT of cookies!).

6 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!

BabyMakes4 said...

i love your new furniture!! it is so pretty. :) do the dogs still have their futon somewhere?

Anonymous said...

The furniture looks so good, and the cookies too!

taylor said...

the "dogs'" futon is in the carport covered in plastic now! i booted them off of that a long time ago, though and a couple months ago they got new beds to lay on in the living room.

Katy C. said...

Those couches look super comfy. I'm very jealous!

taylor said...

They are super comfy! I got to take a nap on the sofa yesterday, and it was wonderful!