
Well, today is my Xterra's birthday... It was my first new car purchase, and I bought it on December 7, 2002. It's so sad that it has to be all alone on it's special day. :( And then on top of that, yesterday they declared it a total loss.... poor thing. Today I went to get all of my stuff out of it, and I said goodbye. :'( Now I have to get something new. I was thinking of getting a new Xterra, but after going by the dealership today, I fell in love with something else...
That's right ladies... a new Nissan Pathfinder. :) Maybe this won't turn out to be such a bad deal after all.
12.07.2005
Happy Birthday and Goodbye to Xterra
Posted by taylor at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 babbles:
I was just thinking about your car today... so sad that it can't be fixed!
OOOOOOHHHH! I like the Pathfinder!
very pretty...but poor xterra. it was such a nice vehicle.
Post a Comment