I'm still in the process of decorating for Christmas. Here are some pics of what I've done so far...
So far, all I've got on the tree is lights, but the plan is to finish decorating it tonight so I can at least have a week to enjoy it before Christmas.
This is my house from the outside. It's a little pitiful, I know, but the pre-lit wreath is all I have time to put up outside. Maybe someday when I have a man around to help me, I can do more lights or something. That's wishful thinking...
This was tonight's sunset. I just thought it was pretty, so I threw it in here.
And finally... The picture you've all been waiting for!
(I can't seem to make it home from work these days before the sun goes down, so I took one picture with flash and one without. That's why they look different.) It may be a "soccer mom" car, but I am absolutely loving it!
12.17.2005
Christmastime
Posted by taylor at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
Oooohh! I love the color!
Don't call your house pitiful-to me it looks like a beautiful Southern home! Inside and out!
Post a Comment