Yesterday, I saw my very good friend, Birdie, and she's only about 5 or 6 weeks away from meeting her new little boy, Tristan. I can't wait to meet him, too! I got to feel him move yesterday, and it was so cool! I can only imagine how it must feel to her, and I know it is so exciting. She is only about 2 weeks ahead of my other very good friend, Linds, and I know how excited she is waiting for baby Ali to come. I just can't wait to see what it's all about for myself because I know it's just so wonderful and exciting. Right now, I know at least 6 people that are pregnant or have just had a baby. What was in the water 9 months ago? It's a good thing my Brita pitcher filtered it out of mine! I want one, but I'm still waiting on the right man to come along to be Daddy.
12.22.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 babbles:
want me to tell you great being pregnant is right this moment? my ribs are bruised from being kicked and my back aches from carrying around so much extra weight. i'm now wearing a very sexy maternity belt. :) doesn't that sound like fun?
seriously, i can't wait until you meet the right guy and have your turn too. i am very excited. and it makes all the other stuff worth it!
I have such a fascination with pregnancy, since I've never experienced it, and I have to restrain myself from putting my hands all over pregnant bellies! I did a good job of keeping my hands to myself when I visited Lindsey! Once I got to feel Hudson move, just barely, when AL was about 6 or 7 months along.
Post a Comment