Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.11.2005

I Want my DH!

So apparently, a 2-hour "holiday special" of Extreme Home Makeover is a substitute for Desperate Housewives? I think not!! Don't get me wrong, I like Extreme Home Makeover, but NOT in the place of my Desperate Housewives! They should've started it at 6:00 if they wanted to do a 2-hour special. What were they thinking?? I guess I'll just watch Days of Our Lives on SoapNet till 9:00 instead...

3 babbles:

Anonymous said...

I think all the shows are taking a winter break. LOST isn't going to be on again for weeks!

taylor said...

like the break during the summer isn't enough?? who do they think they are, celebrities or something? i guess they can do whatever they want and it doesn't matter what the viewers (the people that allow them to keep their jobs) think.

Anonymous said...

I love LOST! I had a rude rude awakening last wednesday when I turned it on and found out it was a re-run. I'm pissed!